Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun at 40!

Scot is now 40 but I don't think he acts a day over 39. :-) Here are some more pictures from his fun birthday weekend. Scot's brother and sister came into town for the big celebration and also helped us cheer on Scot and the guys as they completed the Hidden Springs Duathlon.



Yes, I guess I do love the Screaming Chicken!


Scot's big finish!


You can always count on your little brother to be there for you with a wheelchair at the finish of your big race!


Mike Dahlberg, Matt Wolff, Jerret Hopstad, Ben Slaughter and Scot Scheffel post race! Way to go guys!


The Scheffel siblings: Tina, Scot and Pete


Scot's adorable nephew, Caleb. A Bronco fan already - we like to start 'em young!


Scot's family minus little brother Pete. It is hard to get this whole family together for a picture!


I love this picture! 4 generations! Scot's sister Tina, nephew Caleb, Grandma Lois and mom Gaye.

No comments: