Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jam Packed

This blog post title not only describes how my belly is feeling these days, it also describes this last weekend. The weekend kicked off with my 31st birthday! Scot and I had dinner with my parents and grandma in a nice little backyard party complete with my dad's BBQ ribs, mom's potato salad and this yummy dessert. Anyone else hungry? :-)


On Saturday, two of my oldest and dearest friends threw little Scheffel and I a baby shower. My friend April hosted the shower at her home and went all out! From the food to the fun BSU Bronco theme, it was amazing! I am feeling very spoiled so far - I could get used to this!

The decor - all Blue and Orange and the food was SO yummy!

 The shower favors - blue and orange sugar lollipops.

 Cupcakes, yummmmmmm.

 Love this onsie, look for this to make an appearance at BSU games this fall. :-)

More delicious cupcakes.

The hostesses and I - April, me and Kristen. 

How cute is this little sign! I am going to frame and hang in his nursery.

 My mom and I at the shower.

 Meridian High School friends - Jackie, April, me and Alecia. :-)

It was so great to spend time with these ladies. With our busy lives we don't see each other often enough and I am so grateful they made an effort to come to see me at the baby shower. :-)

 Posing with 'Butt Paste'
'How do you work this thing?'

Okay so seriously, if that was not enough for one weekend. Sunday was Father's Day AND our 1 year anniversary! I am going to need to post separately about Sunday because I am exhausted. :-)

No comments: