Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Thanksgiving Dinner Club

Scot and I are fortunate enough to get together with a group of friends once a month for a dinner club. We all live within walking distance of each other and we all like to eat! This month the theme was Thanksgiving (go figure). As always the food was incredible and as always I ate way too much!

Yep, we fried a turkey. Note: You cannot fry a turkey without a cold Bud Light in your hand.

 The two newest additions to dinner club: Thomas and Alex. Notice Thomas's scowl, that is a classic Thomas facial expression. :-)
 Scot and his turkey, it turned out incredible!

 Matt checking on the side dishes.

 Tom and Tom.

 Tom and mom. (This feels like a Dr. Seuss rhyme) - HA!

The gang around the table.

 So good I had to take a picture of my plate. ;-)

 Rowan teaching Thomas the ABC's.

Thomas listening to Rowan's wise teachings. :-)

Thanks friends!

No comments: