Saturday, July 2, 2011

Holy 38 weeks Batman!

Scot and I have been documenting my belly growth this entire pregnancy. This consists of me getting into a bikini once every couple of weeks and posing for pictures in the same location in our house in the same poses. If I get brave enough I will post a collage documenting my growth over the last 9 months. Until then, I will just let you all in on a little belly shot with my head blocked off to protect my modesty. ;-) 

Here we are at 38 weeks! Baby is officially full term and can come any day. Scot would prefer that he make an appearance sooner than later. I don't mind if he waits another week or two. 



1 comment:

Jackie Thacker said...

This is it. . .the final countdown! Pregnancy has treated you well my friend. So excited for you to become a mommy so very soon. Love you!