Someone should really talk to this little baby of mine and let him know that he is past due.
For anyone keeping score (like myself) we are now 5 days past due. I have been pregnant for 40 weeks (and 5 days) and I have to say that going past my due date has been harder mentally than all 40 weeks. I think it is that I had a due date in my head and figured that was it. Good to know that someone else is officially in charge and it is not me! :-)
In all seriousness, I am doing fine and know that baby is not here yet because he still has some cooking to do. I am comforted to know that he is healthy and doctor is not worried about him. And in the meantime our closets have never been cleaner thanks to some serious free time and nesting instincts. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment