We have reached a milestone, baby is now the size of an eggplant. At 25 weeks old my little eggplant is regularly kicking, nudging and poking mommy. He is also starting to develop patterns of active times in the day. He is very active after lunch, this time is a personal favorite for me as it is fun to sit at my desk and pretend to work while I am really focusing on the dance party taking place in my tummy.
So to honor 'Eggplant Day', here is an image of my belly dressed in the color eggplant.
Oh, and remember that walk I took with my camera yesterday? I failed to mention that I got my first photographer injury. Basically what started as a simple stumble wound up in a full-on limbs flailing fall. I am blaming pregnancy, not quite as agile on my feet these days. Don't worry, the only victim is my poor knee, camera and baby belly are fine.


No comments:
Post a Comment