I commented to Scot the other night that the only thing that is annoying me about pregnancy is Reggie, our cat. He sheds and he has this UBER annoying meow that he uses when he wants outside. And it seems he ALWAYS wants outside. Then once he is outside he sits and stares into the windows like a stalker because he wants back INSIDE. I think he is messing with me just because he knows how annoyed I get and let's be honest, he is a cat, he does not have much else to do save sleep and annoy me! The thing is, I have to temper my cat intolerance because Scot loves Reggie. Reggie knows that Scot loves him and does crazy cute things around Scot to keep that love growing. When Reggie plays with a toy or chases Scot up the stairs I know I don't stand a chance and Reggie has won.
So I guess there is a marriage lesson to be learned here. Even though I don't love Reggie as much as Scot, I am trying to find a soft spot for the little fur ball. Why? Because Scot has a soft spot for the fur ball. Marriage is all about compromises and learning to love what your partner loves, right? Truth be told, I would probably be devastated if little Reggie was not around. Every once in a while he will do something cute and I too will be wrapped around his dirty little paw, at least until he starts meow/whining again.
Reggie
Ok, I'll admit, he is a little cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment